Books I’ve read in 2015

Hi Everyone,

Today I’ll be telling you about the most memorable books that I’ve this year.

SmileThe book in ninth place is ‘Smile’ by Raina Telgemeier. This book is a graphic novel. For me, it was an easy read but it had deep meaning.

SistersIn eighth place is ‘Sisters’ also by Raina Telgemeier and it is the sequel to ‘Smile’.

Alex as wellIn seventh place is ‘Alex As Well’ by Alyssa Brugman. I read this book in less than two days because I was glued to the pages. I recommend this book for people above twelve.

Murder Most UnladylikeIn sixth place is ‘Murder Most Unladylike’ because this murder mystery keeps you guessing the whole time and you can’t stop reading until you know who’s done it!

Arsenic for teaIn fifth place is ‘Arsenic for Tea’. It is the sequel to ‘Murder Most Unladylike’ and I enjoyed it even more.

The boy in the striped pyjamasIn fourth place is ‘The boy in the striped pajamas’. This book is so well written that it actually made me cry. It was so emotional and fascinating.

Findind GraceIn third place is ‘Finding Grace’ because it is a book that really makes me think about how hard it must be to be disabled.

WonderIn second place is ‘Wonder’. This book also brought a tear to my eye because of the amazing emotion and description.

Paper townsIn first place is…….. ‘PAPER TOWNS’. Paper towns is in first place because of the spectacular description that John Green used. I recommend this book for people above twelve.

I read literally hundreds of other amazing books but these books were clearly the best so go to your library and borrow them!!!

5 thoughts on “Books I’ve read in 2015

1. Hello Mia,
    Wow it looks like you’ve read some great books this year.
    I will try to read some of those books, especially Paper Towns
    by John Green.
    Keep up the great work!
    – Helaina 🙂

2. Hi Jasmine,
    I agree that some of these books might have a few parts that are for older kids but they are still great books. Paper Towns and Alex as Well are probably a little bit old