Term Four

Hi everyone,

I’m going to be telling you about what I want to achieve in term four.

Firstly, I would like to go well in my regional athletics and progress on to states because last time, at regionals, I came fourth in high jump and that has only made me more determined to make it into state this year because of how close I was last year.

I will also try my best to elected as one of the school captains for 2016. I will work hard on my speech but I will understand if I do not get the position that I want.

Another goal of mine is to place in the school’s writing competition. This goal is probably unlikely to happen because the competition is out of the whole of Australia and even though I have tried hard I will more than likely place very far below the top fifteen.If you want to see my story go to the ‘Writing With Mia’ page and the story is called ‘The Footpath Kid’.

In all areas of my life, outside and inside school, I will strive to do my best. Whether it be practicing consistently for netball (I’m not vey good at doing that) or putting extra effort into my work, I am going to try my very hardest for the whole of fourth term and bring my positive attitude into term one next year.

So these are my goals and I’ll try not to give up.

2 thoughts on “Term Four

1. Hi Mia,
    Its Alexis,I just want to say that you have an amazing blog.I wish I had this cute design you have on your background of your blog.Oh if you don’t remember you commented on my blog 3 months ago and I replied back 2 you just last night.Anyway I hope more good things happen in your fantastic life.

With Joy love,
    Alexis: )

2. Hi Alexis,
    Thanks for the comment
    You might not see this but please comment your blog link if you have a chance, I would love to visit your blog again.
    From Mia