School Concert 2015

Last night my school held the annual concert at the Besen Centre. The title of the concert was ‘All Aboard’ and it was a totally fantabulous performance.

The concert was based on globetrotting which means travelling the world. Our school visited many countries during the two hours and ever single one was memorable.

Every class performed two dances and mine were Waka Waka and La La La. The other dances were; Bills/ Money, Money, Money/ She works hard for the money, Hit the Road Jack, Roam, Fly Away, Born to be Wild, Camel Train to Yamba, On the road again/ I’m on my way, Walk like an Egyptian, Maps, Run through the jungle, Tigabone, Waka Waka, New York/ New York, New York, Uptown Funk, La La La, Party down by the sea and Holiday.

As part of the show there was some acting parts and I was the actress behind the amazing air hostess; Margery. My co-star was Melissa who was played by my dear friend Helaina. Lots of people came up to Helaina and I and congratulated us on our hilarity.

Of course we had to wear costumes and they were great. Here is a list of the costumes I wore:

Waka Waka: African head scarf, African skirt, black leggings and a bright top.

La La La: Soccer top, sport shorts, runners and a flag

Air Hostess: Navy skirt, Scarf, white shirt and flats.

Shout out to Annie for making part of the costumes!!!

So, overall our concert was amazing and I am definitely buying the DVD so I can watch the brilliant school concert.

Hornum Dietmut Teijgeman-Hansen via Compfight

One thought on “School Concert 2015