My Amazing City Experience

Hi everyone,

I have been in the city staying in a hotel for a few days and it has been so much fun.

Our hotel was called Wyndham and it had a pool, a gym and a library. The pool was rooftop which was awesome and it was also heated which was lucky because the weather wasn’t all that hot.

In the city we did a range of activities and they included; going to Federation Square and looked at exhibitions (the main one was on David Bowie), doing the Eureka Tower (88 stories high), MCG tour followed by an interactive Sports museum at the ‘G’, going on the Melbourne Eye (the thing that you see going on the freeway that looks like a gigantic ferris wheel and going on a shopping spree at DFO.

Here are some pictures:

This is my family and I on the Eureka Tower's 'EDGE'

This is my family and I on the Eureka Tower’s ‘EDGE’

My siblings and I warming the AFL bench

My siblings and I warming the AFL bench

On the bench

On the bench

The epic view of the MCG

The epic view of the MCG

My siblings and I facing the media

My siblings and I facing the media

Watching a short comedy at Federation Square

The Melbourne Star

The Melbourne Star

View from the Melbourne Star

View from the Melbourne Star

More views

More views

3 thoughts on “My Amazing City Experience

1. I love the photos Mia, but maybe not the view from the top of the Melbourne Eye! Being a tourist in your own city is a great thing. I love walking through the laneways, dodging waiters and waitresses in Degraves Street, the busyness of it all – of course there is always a visit to Haigh’s in the Block Arcade which is a must for me! Did you walk through the Royal Arcade and see Gog and Magog?
    The photos of you on the bench at the MCG looked really good too. We went to the Grand Final yesterday – it was a brilliant day. You must be feeling very excited about the Hawks win.

2. Hi Mrs Lefebvre,
    Thanks for your comment.
    We got lunch in Degraves Street.
    We also went to the grand Final as well and our seats were great. I had no idea that you went to the Grand Final, it was a great experience.
    I didn’t see Gog and Magog but I’ll have to do that next time.
    From Mia