This Week’s Goal / THE GREAT DEBATE

Hi Everyone,

After writing my practice NAPLAN writing piece, My teacher Mrs. Lefebvre, gave me feedback for my future learning. I have turned her feedback into a goal and my goal is to build up the main characters in my story with lots of detail to make my story more interesting.

Also on Friday I participated in the great debate. I was apart of the For Free Friday team. Free Friday is a day where anyone can play what they want on the grass but they weren’t allowed to play with balls. The games that are played on free Friday are gymnastics, tiggy, people talking and many other things. Some people didn’t agree with this and they decided to write a letter to our principal as why free Friday should be banned. I was pretty annoyed with this because I really enjoyed Free Friday so I wrote a letter to our principal as to why we should keep Free Friday.

With all the letters that had been received, our principal put an end to it all by holding the great debate. There were two teams, Me, Emma, Thomas and Isabella are for Free Friday, with Liam, Andrew, Francesco and Xavier  are against Free Friday. If you are wondering who won the debate, well to my delight, WE DID. Free Friday is back and I’m excited. All the debaters did great and it was a great experience for us all.

If anyone wants to share there opinion on Free Friday you can tell me in a comment.

3 thoughts on “This Week’s Goal / THE GREAT DEBATE

1. Hi Mia,
    I think it’s great that your team won the debate. I’m very proud of you for putting lots of thought and work into your argument and you deserved to win.
    Also, looking throughout your blog, I realized that you have been getting comments from lots of different countries around the world. Do your best to reply to all the comments
    Keep up the good work
    From Penny/ your mum