The Lion King

Hi everyone,

Today I went to The Lion King live production and it was absolutely spectacular!

The costumes, makeup and masks were so captivating, you couldn’t take take your eyes off them. I loved all of the characters especially the monkey because she was so bright and energetic. I also liked the hyenas becaus they were doing lots of amazing flips and aerials.

It is next to impossible to choose a favourite part of the show but I really enjoyed the start of the show when all animals came parading down the auditorium with there bright, terrific costumes. The effects used when the stampede of wilderbeasts came down the cliff towards young Simba where so realistic.

Some of the songs that I liked were:

The Circle Of Life

Hakuna Matata

I Just Can’t Wait To Be King

Be prepared

I loved The Lion King. It was amazing!

7 thoughts on “The Lion King

1. Hi, Mia! My attention was brought to your blog because you commented on my teacher’s blog (Hey, Kids!). Your blog is very decorative; I love your style! About two years ago, I saw the Lion King in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was amazing! That is one of my favorite productions! I have also seen O, Wicked and Aladdin. Have you seen any other productions? Where did you see the Lion King? If you get a chance, please visit my blog at Graciehk.edublogs.org. Thank you!
    ~Grace

2. Hi Mia-

Thanks for visiting our class blog. We’re always excited to welcome visitors–and are so appreciative whenever someone takes the time to write a comment.

I haven’t seen Lion King on Broadway yet, but we did enjoy the live Lion King show at Disney when we visited last summer. I used to live in NYC, and absolutely love Broadway musicals. My all-time favorite would be Les Miserables, but Wicked, Mary Poppins, and Legally Blonde come in close behind.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Do you sing or dance? I don’t–but I love The Voice and So You Think You Can Dance! 🙂

Thanks again for visiting!
    Mrs. Rombach from Virginia
    http://mrsrombachreads.edublogs.org

3. Hi Mia,
    My name is Namitha from Virginia. Thanks for visiting my class blog, and my personal blog and leaving comments. It means the world to me. I am glad you enjoyed the production. I love your pets on the side of your blog, amazing. Leave me another comment sometime. Here is my URL:
    http://namithasreadtosucceed.edublogs.org

-Namitha

4. Hi Tahlia, Grace, Mrs. Rombach and Namitha,
    Thanks for your comments on this post and I will visit your blogs
    from Mia

5. Hello, Mia!
    My name is Ashleigh. I love your blog, it’s great! I went to the Lion King, too! The start of the show was really good. You’re right, the wildebeest stampede was really realistic! I enjoyed all the songs you did, plus “Can you feel the Love?” sung by Simba and Nala.

Ashleigh.
    http://ashleighast.global2.vic.edu.au

6. Hello Mia,
    How are you?
    I haven’t seen you in a long time.
    I would love to see the Lion King. Spectacular Post!!
    From your perspective I could see that it was totally AMAZING!!
    What was your favourite song?
    From Ashling at Netball Bye.