Easter Holidays

Holidays are here!

I’m looking forward to many things like going to Albury, going to my friends house, Easter and….. CHOCOLATE!!!

I’m going to visit my cousins who live in Albury, Wodonga, and we rarely see them because they live so far away. My cousins are really fun and we go there for Easter. We normally go to mass and do Easter egg hunts. Last year my cousin woke everyone up really early and she toke some of her chocolate.

Easter is a very special time of year and we can often forget the true meaning of Easter. The chocolate eggs are awesome but sometimes Jesus is forgotten. Jesus sacrificed his life for us and was crucified. He resurrected on the third day. The reason for the Easter egg is that it signifies new life.

Happy Easter!

Easter

What are you doing on the holidays?

7 thoughts on “Easter Holidays

1. Hi Mia,
    It sounds like your going to have fun. What I am going to doing to do on the holidays is on my blog so please check that out and leave a comment because I need more visitors I had to start all over again that’s why I don’t have you.
    From Shenalie
    Bye

2. Hi Mia,
    I am Tina.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    I’m excited for my Easter holiday too, and I will go to Japan. Actually I am a Chinese but I can speak Japanese, because I was born in Japan.
    From Tina

3. Hi Tina,
    Your Easter holidays sound very exciting.
    Going to Japan sounds pretty cool.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog.
    From Mia

4. Hi Mia,
    The things that you do on your easter holidays sounds fun.
    Your cousins do live really far.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    From Katrina

5. Hi Mia
    It’s Mia.G
    It sounds like you Easter was so fun and your holidays as well. I love how you explained each thing you did!!!
    My favourite present was probably the crystal bear and NUTELLA